Hire a Mobile Makeup Artist for the Right Occasion
The most important day of your life is your wedding day and you certainly don’t want to be rushing around in the morning trying to do your makeup.
Let a trained artist take over and they can create the look you have been dreaming of walking down the aisle in.
We recommend choosing a company that has industry leading experience and has worked on a range of clients. For example, Bunny & Bohe’s director has been sought after by a range of celebrities. This Brisbane based company can transform your look.
Every time we come across any amazing make up tips we will be adding them here; send in your make up tips too!
- Wearing foundation can help protect your skin from UV light and fight the signs of ageing as some foundations contain anti-ageing ingredients.
- Getting enough sleep is one the best ways to fight the signs of ageing as this allows the skin to replenish overnight.
- Applying a liquid or gel based blush below your powder blush can make your blush last longer throughout the day- perfect for those after work evenings out.
- Applying eyeliner to your upper lash line creates an illusion of thicker lashes.
- You can apply clear lip gloss over any of your lipsticks to create many different lip glosses- saving you money on buying a lip gloss and a separate lipstick.
- Brushing your teeth with grated lemon zest can help whiten teeth as it is a natural bleaching agent and won’t be too harsh on your gums.
- If you apply lip gloss in the middle of your lips (upper and lower) this can give the illusion of fuller lips.
- Almond oil is a great all over body moisturizer and a good gentle eye make-up remover.
- Light eye shadows are good at bringing out deep-set eyes.
- Cleansing your skin with watermelon juice (leaving it on for 15mins and then washing it off with cold water) is good for blemishes and will give you clearer skin. See benefits here.
- Banana mashed up with a little milk is a good anti-wrinkle face mask and for clearing the skin (leave on for 15-20mins).
- Applying white eye pencil to the waterline can make your eyes look bigger and younger.
- Grapes are a good natural cleanser – peel one or two and rub them over the face then rinse with cold water.
- A rose petal mask can give you a smooth complexion and natural glow (mash some rose petals with a little milk and honey apply to face and leave for 15-20mins).
- Olive oil is a great hair moisturizer – massage it into your hair, wrapping a warm towel around your head and leaving it for 20mins then wash with shampoo and conditioner.